Monday, September 26, 2011

Edna Is Moving!

SPOILER ALERT!!!!! On the top of page 122, Edna is explaining to Miss. Reisz that she wants to move to the little house "just two steps away". She says that she is moving because she just wants to not have to deal with the confusion of servants and such. But Miss. Reisz sees right through her, and knows that her reason is actually because of her husband. Miss Reisz is an extremely insightful person. She is very empathetic and knows about Edna's problems without having been told them. I like Miss. Reisz.

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you, just before that quote (my essay is on this) Mrs. Reisz says something to the effect of, here comes the sun, I agree with you, she's awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Miss Reisz, too. She knows what she's doing in life, and I admire that.

    ReplyDelete